Text Ad Formats
Text ads include one title line and two description lines.
- Title: Up to 14 Chinese characters or 28 characters.
- Description line 1: Up to 20 Chinese characters or 40 characters. No less than 8 characters.
- Description line 2: Same as the first description line.
- Image add-on: 60 by 60 jpg or gif.
- URL: Up to 1024 characters.
- Display URL: Up to 35 characters.
Image Ad Formats
Image ads can be in jpg, gif of swf (flash) format, and must be within 55 K.
- Banners: 468×60, 728×90, 960×90, 960×60, 640×60, 460×60, 580×90, 760×90
- Rectangles: 250×250, 200×200, 336×280, 300×250, 360×300
- Verticle Banners: 120×600, 160×600
These are image ads that show on the side of the page and move up and down as the user scrolls.
May be in jpg, gif of swf (flash) format, and must be within 55 K.
Video Formats (贴片形式)
May be in jpg of swf (flash) format, and must be within 55 K.
- Dimensions: 400×300
- Length: 3 to 4 seconds
- CPU usage (for Flash): Under 25%
We generally stick to search ads when managing a PPC campaign, but in some cases use display ads as well.