Text Ad Formats
Text ads include one title line and two description lines.
- Title: Up to 14 Chinese characters or 28 characters.
- Description line one: Up to 20 Chinese characters or 40 characters. No less than eight characters.
- Description line two: Same as the first description line.
- Image add-on: 60 by 60 jpg or gif.
- URL: Up to 1024 characters.
- Display URL: Up to 35 characters.
Image Ad Formats
Image ads can be in jpg, gif or swf (Flash) format, and must be within 55 K.
- Banners: 468×60, 728×90, 960×90, 960×60, 640×60, 460×60, 580×90, 760×90
- Rectangles: 250×250, 200×200, 336×280, 300×250, 360×300
- Vertical Banners: 120×600, 160×600
These are image ads that show on the side of the page and move up and down as the user scrolls.
May be in jpg, gif or swf (Flash) format, and must be within 55 K.
- 300×250, 250×200
Video Formats (贴片形式)
May be in jpg or swf (Flash) format, and must be within 55 K.
- Dimensions: 400×300
- Length: three to four seconds
- CPU usage (for Flash): Under 25%
We generally stick to search ads when managing a PPC campaign but, in some cases, use display ads as well.
Yes. You can set up mobile landing pages. With 99% of the population in China using mobile phones to access the Internet, this is a necessary component in most PPC campaigns.